Family Owned and Operated Since 1993
- Our restaurant has been family owned and operated since 1993, maintaining quality that goes beyond the kitchen, to the ingredients themselves.
- We believe in core family values and are loyal to our customers with attentive service and a friendly atmosphere.
Fresh, Authentic Mexican Food
- We use fresh ingredients daily to make our food, in order to provide healthy meals with quality taste.
- Our secret recipes are local favorites, try our "Pico" de Gallo!
- To sum it up, we offer reasonable prices for fresh, authentic Mexican food! Come by today to taste a piece of paradise.
Welcome old faces and friends from far-away places, a few fun facts about the town that our piece of paradise inhabits:
- The town is on the Great Plains of central Nebraska, along the Union Pacific Railroad and U.S. Highway 30, just north of the Platte River.
- As of 2011, the population was 3,986.
- Cozad, Nebraska is located on the 100th Meridian where the humid east meets the arid west.